Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Prism Live Stream


Ok so I'm totally fangirling (as always) cuz yesterday Katy Perry did a Live Stream on her new album and I was ALL OVER IT LAST NIGHT. Like, I turned on the radio to 104.7 KISS FM and I heard "Roar" but it was live so I was really confused until the song was over and she started talking about her inspiration to the song "Unconditionally" which I personally thought was super adorable. She started talking about her trip to Africa with UNICEF and said that she came to a place where there was nothing but people. They were very short of resources except for one: LOVE. She talked about how the people here loved each other unconditionally and how she applied what she saw here to her song. I love her and she seems to have gotten rid of her "bubblegum" cali girl stereotype, which was also amazing, but it's great to see this tough, independent side of her. ASDFGHJKL.
~Random Fangirl

5 comments:

  1. I love her new strong, natural, and powerful image! I still need to listen to her new songs though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too haha... but like you said, I love her new image

      Delete
  2. i already heard all of them on iTunes Radio before the album was released and i loved themmm!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to buy the newest album. I'm going to listen to it on repeat!

    ReplyDelete