Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

Midnight Memories

Ok, so as we all know, One Direction's new album is coming out on November 25, 2013!! The boys have written most of the songs on their new album and are ready to end their Take Me Home Tour to begin their new one on April 25, 2014.




Can we just take a moment to recognize how many songs have been leaked!? I mean, we directioners are cra- no, sorry, excited, as that one doctor suggested, about this new album and can't wait to hear more!!

~Random Fangirl

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit that 1D has a song or two that I enjoy singing in the car. What do you think of their newest album so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! My favorite leaked song from Midnight Memories is Diana. It has a lot of meaning and I love the fact that they have written most of their songs in the new album. What songs do you like from them??

      Delete
  2. ooh the song titles sound awesome but zayn is the hottest no contest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope niall is the hottest i always believed in him from the start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought u weren't a Directioner anymore though...?

      Delete