Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Miley Cyrus' VMA Scandal

I know that there's a lot of people who strongly express their dislike for Miley Cyrus, and I would know because my parents are those kind of people, but I actually admire the fact that she doesn't care what others think about her. It's not that I think what she does is right, I mean just look at this:











That's just not right; however she's an amazing singer, and no one can deny that no matter how much they criticize her behavior. My current favorite song is actually wrecking ball, and it's got really strong vocals (no I do NOT like or approve of the video, cuz that was a little... TOO far). I just hope that some day she goes back to being her old self, but if this is the real her then I have no problem with her decisions no matter how bad.

~Random Fangirl

4 comments:

  1. She is terrible, i like her before. I hope this is just a SHORT stage of hers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, but you have to admit that she's still a great singer, and well what she does isn't really our business so whatever. I still like her to some extent, but not all the stuff that's just WRONG.

      Delete
  2. Yikes! Her twerking fiasco was horrifying! I felt embarrassed for her. It was an awkward moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She deserved it. It was her choice to wiggle her bottom in front of everybody...

      Delete