Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nelson Mandela

Ok, so since we have the mandela article due today, and I'm just sitting on the couch waiting for my mom to get my brother ready, I'm going to post about Nelson Mandela. I mean, he's technically a celebrity, right?

By the way guys, if you haven't noticed, he looks like he could be Morgan Freeman's long lost twin!!

 
THEIR RESEMBLANCE IS SCARY!!
 
Anyway as I'm sure you all know, he died of a lung infection on Thursday at age 95 (hope i get to live that long). When I started reading about him he kinda reminded me of Abe Lincoln, although there is a signifiant difference between them in everything except for purpose. These guys are just great, I love their ideas and I think it's awesome. Not the fact that he died, just, you know, that he was such a great person and everything.
 
Ok, bye!!
 
~Random Fangirl

1 comment: