Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

Kristen Stewart to Star in a Comedy

So... Since I put that mini blogpost thingy on my powerpoint, people have kinda been asking for more info and for this pic:

But enough of that! Here's the info:
Kristen is planning to star in the new action comedy flick called American Ultra. We'll see how that goes...
 
I admire her for what she's done so far though. I mean the Twilight movie series were pretty good and she was kinda perfect for the role sooo... yeah.
 
I ALSO LOVE ZATHURA OMG ITS AMAZING!! That was kinda when I found out Josh Hutcherson even existed, so it's especially special.
 
Here's a picture of fetus him for emphasis:
 
 
 
He was adorable even then...
 
By the way, what did u guys think about Catching Fire? This was a while back but I'm pretty sure that you've all seen it by now.
 
Comment rating below... Bye!!
 
~Random Fangirl


No comments:

Post a Comment